Real Madrid have confirmed that Cristiano Ronaldo has joined Italian champions Juventus on a four-year deal.
The Portugal international won four Champions Leagues and two La Liga titles, among nine other major honours, during his nine years at the Bernabeu.
Ronaldo’s relationship with president Florentino Perez became fractured, though, and Los Blancos have sanctioned his big-money move to Juve.
Widespread reports suggest that the five-time Ballon d’Or winner will earn £500,000 a week at the Allianz Stadium, taking him through until the age of 37.
Meanwhile, below are some vital facts on the Real Madrid legend.
- 450 – Ronaldo’s Real Madrid-record goal tally, in 438 games.
- 17 – his record goal tally for a Champions League season, in 2013-14.
- 105 – total Champions League goals for the club, which also included 16 in 2015-16 and 15 in the most recent campaign.
- 311 – goals in La Liga.
- 16 – major trophies with the club, including two La Ligas and four Champions Leagues, three Club World Cups and three European Super Cups.
- 44 – hat-tricks for Madrid including a club-record 34 in La Liga.
- 8 – the number of times he scored four or more goals in a Real match. That included five-goal league hauls against Granada in 2014-15 and Espanyol the following season.
- 61 – his most prolific season for Real came in 2014-15 with 61 goals in all competitions, including 48 in the league.
- 659 – career goals, including five for Sporting Lisbon, 118 for Manchester United, 451 for Real Madrid and 85 for Portugal.