Robert Lewandowski Launches Own Marketing Agency
Football

Robert Lewandowski Launches Own Marketing Agency

Polish soccer star Robert Lewandowski has unveiled his own marketing agency, Stor9_.

The Bayern Munich forward owns 70 per cent of the company and has set it up alongside his business partner Tomasz Zawiślak, who holds the remaining 30 per cent.

Anna Zielińska has been appointed as Stor9_’s chief executive, with Maciej Dutkowski and Jakub Zajdel in place as creative and PR director respectively.

The agency will specialise in working with brands on creating bespoke content marketing campaigns. The first clients will be Lewandowski himself and his wife, former karateka Anna Lewandowska.

Stor9_ has already worked on content creation processes for Lewandowski’s endorsement deals with Huawei and Coca-Cola, among others.

“We want to continue to create consistent, trustworthy, and above all quality content with Anna and Robert,” said Zielińska. “If this is content related to marketing campaigns, our main task will be to create a communication platform that will work both for the ambassador and for the brand promoted. Our success will be in telling stories that will translate into positive reception.”

Lewandowski scored 30 goals for Bayern in last season’s Bundesliga, missing out on being the German league’s top scorer by a single goal to Borussia Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Click to comment

Kindly leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Most Read Posts

To Top
$(window).load(function() { // The slider being synced must be initialized first $('.post-gallery-bot').flexslider({ animation: "slide", controlNav: false, animationLoop: true, slideshow: false, itemWidth: 80, itemMargin: 10, asNavFor: '.post-gallery-top' });$('.post-gallery-top').flexslider({ animation: "fade", controlNav: false, animationLoop: true, slideshow: false, prevText: "<", nextText: ">", sync: ".post-gallery-bot" }); });});
%d bloggers like this: